You may need to convert a PDF to JPG or JPEG format for different purposes, such as uploading to social platforms, sending as email attachment, inserting into other documents, etc. In such a case, you will need a PDF to JPG converter. Here for Windows 10 users, we will introduce the best way to convert PDF to JPG.
If You are Dealing with Non-private PDFs on Windows 10
Use a free online PDF to JPG converter!
Ilovepdf is online platform to manage and convert PDFs, which includes following main features:
- Merge and splite PDF
- Compress PDF
- PDF to Word/PowerPoint/Excel/JPG
- Word/PowerPoint/Excel/JPG to PDF
- Add page numbers, watermark
- Unlock PDF
- Rotate PDF
As for its PDF to JPG conversion, you can either choose to convert PDF to JPG, or extract JPG from PDF file:
1. Upload single PDF to the program (batch conversion requires registration)
2. Choose “Pages to JPG” or “Extract images”
3. Click “Convert to JPG” to start the conversion.
4. Download the JPG files in zip archive.
If You are Dealing with Private PDFs on Windows 10
Use a professional PDF to JPG converter for Windows!
Online free service may invite the risks of information leakage or conversion failure because of poor Internet condition. A stand-alone professional PDF to JPG converter will be the ultimate solution.
Reezaa PDF to JPG converter is designed to fast convert PDF to JPG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PNG, it supports partial and batch conversion. The interface is simple and intuitive, which helps users to convert PDF fast and efficiently.
1. Download and install the program on your Windows 10.
2. Add files into the program by clicking “Add” or “Add Folder”.
3. Choose output as JPG and select the output path.
4. Click “Convert PDF Files Now”.
Recommended: How to Convert PDF to JPG on Mac?